ReplaceMyContacts.com enjoys helping our customers save money on buying contact lenses. This is why we created the a lens discount section, where we share tips that can save you hundreds of dollars a year when buying your contacts online. We put a few of our tips here in this graphic for you. Now your turn what tips do you use to save on buying contact lenses? Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
1. Always thoroughly wash your hands with a mild soap, and then dry them with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
2. It’s best to insert or remove your contacts in the same order (right then left, or vice versa) to avoid getting your contacts mixed up.
3. Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses following your eye care professional’s explicit instructions every time you remove them.
4. Keep all contact solution bottles closed when not in use.
5. Clean your contact lens case daily.
6. Change your contact lens case approximately every three months.
7. Always take out your contacts before you go swimming.
1. Bring soaps, cosmetics, or other substances into contact with your lenses.
2. Touch the tip of a solution bottle to any surface, including your finger or your contact lens.
3. Reuse – or add additional solution to – old contact lens solution in the case.
4. Keep your contacts in for longer than the prescribed time.
5. Use solution after the expiration date marked on the bottle.